Skiing & Snowshoeing Trail Passes, & Snowshoe Rentals
We’ll see you next winter (2022/2023).
- Ski/Snowshoe Day #1 – For this event passes can be purchased on-site. We have 10 pairs of snowshoes available for daily rental, contact us in advance to reserve. We do not have skis available to rent.
- Tug Hill Yeti Quest Adventure Race – This race has something for everyone, from families and newcomers, to competitive adventure racers and orienteering teams who are looking for a fun challenge in a cool place! Teams will navigate the course using only a map and compass, no GPS allowed, and compete to see who can find the most checkpoints in the least amount of time. Racers must use snowshoes or backcountry skis to travel during the race (pending snow conditions). We’ve got some serious fun in store for you, from a lively prologue to some exciting on course surprises! Are you yeti?
- More ski/snowshoe dates coming soon
Daily Rates – Skiing & Snowshoeing Trail Passes:
- Kids (5 & under) – Free
- Youth (6 to 17) – $10
- Adults – $15
- Seniors & Veterans – $10
- Groups Outings (Call for appointments & pricing)
Daily Snowshoe Rentals – Contact us to reserve for one of our events
Private Group Skiing & Snowshoeing Outings (Guided option available)
- We can accommodate small or large groups for private snowshoeing or cross country skiing outings by request.
- Contact us to set up a time and for group pricing.